Monday, December 3, 2007

future dilemma

Tomorrow will be the last day before my high school year ends.It'll be my last 1h 15 minutes sitting in class and doing a high school examination paper.My art paper.yes.Finally.People keep asking me what i want to be when i grow up.To tell the truth I dont know what I wanna be.I mean,for a living.To actually do it for the rest of my life and earning enough.What i normally tell them is i want to be a journalist.Well,sure it is something that im interested in but then again,not entirely.My passion and interest still lies in art.Though,i would really love to try out journalism,doing some writting and stuff.My English isnt good enough but I know i can work it out.My dad already has plans for me.Im taking an english short course next year to futher improve in it as well as to get a certificate so that itll be much easier for me later on to get into uni.Im also going to take a short photography course.Basically im just going to try to improve in everything which i have interest in.And what comes later on is another thing.If possible i would like to get into uitm taking mass communication.But im not confident of getting into uitm since i have no idea what ill get for my spm and quite a big number of students are into mass com.loads of competetion here.So,most probably,as it seems,my parents are going to put me into taylors college.But i really really hope that i'll get uitm coz you know,i dont have to use up alot of my dad's money.College will definitely be expensive.
hah,bingung juga kepala aku pikir pasal bende nih.I dont know if i can enjoy right now.Im pretty worried bout these stuff.I dont know what im gonna be in 6 years.Im worried bout my results.I dont think i did well enough.ape nak jadi ngan aku!!

No comments: