Wednesday, December 12, 2007

oh

its 2.55 am on a thursday which means prom is tomorrow.oh my god.Well everythings almost settled.Whats left is for me to print out 5 copies of the schedule for the comittee members.Text acap again bout the extra equipments which i really hope i can get so that the sound system can be improved.And of course,be at the hotel by 9 am tomorrow as promised to lee lian the bosh.I have to get to work immediately.First thing is to set up my drums then ill move on to helping shashi with the amps and stuff.I hope that it can be settled by noon.I'll have my break and the bands will start coming for soundchecks after friday prayers which is around 2.30 pm.i hope everything goes smoothly.

schedule:

9.00 am -set up of the equipments
12.00pm -break
2.30 pm -soundcheck(the melodies)
3.30 pm -soundcheck(rnr john)
6.30 pm -soundcheck(couple)
7.00 pm -get ready!

ill be wearing a black dress,very short,yes quite sexy indeed.It was not my intention to reveal much of my skin but i was too lazy to search for another dress.I got this dress unintentionally last few months when i was walking around with my friend at a mall in kajang.It costs me 70 bucks.Well,reasonable i guess for a simple yet 'sweet' dress.Not an ordinary prom dress i shall say.Its more of a party dress.Ah well,i think it suites me well though.I think im happy that i bought it.Just one problem though.stomach can be seen as it is a lil body hugging.Ive been doing seat ups for the past month but ya know,didnt get the abs shakira,j lo or beyonce have.god i love their abs.But im happy that my waistline got smaller eversince and a lil less fat around my belly.I guess i wont be eating tomorrow.Heh,yes i would do that.

I asked this one guy to be my date if he ever comes to my prom.i mean i textd him,of course.Yesterday he said he'll come if he has the money.but when i texd him today saying if he comes to prom alone,be my date,i didnt receive any reply.So its either hes out of credit or that simply means no.Ahh well,i was turned down i guess.Its not that i mind so much but it'll be nice to have a date,i thought.Better yet with a good looking guy.well,'boleh tahan' la.heheh.

Az decided to come to my prom after god knows how many times he changed his mind about this and i wont be surprise if he decided not to go at the very last minute.Well,its all up to him though.

I cant wait to see all the gorgeous people and just jumping,headbanging and dancing to some awesome music with awesomest friends and not to mention,its parent-free.Its what every 17 year olds should experience at this time of their lives.Another thing a 17 year old should experience is to not go home for at least a day.Thats right.I wont be going home after prom and i have no idea where ill be sleeping.I told my mum ill be sleeping at a friends house.But ya know,i dont think so.I planned to hang out all night with friends.And i guess i'll sleep wherever.Will be going straight for rantai the nxt morning.xmandi.heh.!

Well,ill just see how it goes then..im off to get some sleep.goodnite.

No comments: