Sunday, March 9, 2008

SOLD OUT!!!!

ALL S.K.I.P ART stuffs are sold out!
s.k.i.p art's first event at mcpa,9th march 08,managed to sell all of my stuff!thank you people!thank you thank you.=D
For those who were A LIL late to get one of my shirts,i'll print more soon okay?But now im up for a new design because i want something fresh!hehehe.

bdw,MANY THANKS TO:
1.fye and havana clothing
thanx for selling together and sharing the same booth just now.

2.my dear boyfriend
for helping me out at the booth and for making me happy=p but danggggg,i u farted TWICE at me today!give warning so that i can get away before u freaking release ur gas! tgk ah hang,aku kumpui gas aku byk2 dulu,kentut kat muka hang!sampai pengsan!

3.dear friend capik
tumpang kereta,anta umah.heheh.tq;p

4.qib and rest of my cuzins who came to mcpa just now
thanx teman jaga booth skali.and sonok dapat kuar mamam later that nite

5.zaxx my ex-booth neighbour=p (aliff yang mana then?)
for ur demo.yeay!i got one!!

6.my dad!
i know...i know....i was home too late..but i HAD to watch oag performed!!!but i guess midnites too late for a 18 year old girl to come home.sry to make u n mama angry and worried.didnt mean too,im serious.thanx for not scolding me when i got home just now..


THANK YOU once again.i've now get to taste success.more to come!perserverence freaking work!good thing i didnt give up last time when i didnt have customers and wasted loadsss of money.
cant do without you people.
i love all of u=' )

3 comments:

Teddy Picker said...

aliff? i tot my name zaxx :P

lyanafnd said...

hahaahhh dammit douhh..im confused.mintk maaf zaxx=p

Teddy Picker said...

xper.. now u da tau...