Tuesday, March 11, 2008

sometimes...

sometimes.........

byk pikir
rasa still hard to get around with people
i feel stupid
rasa want to go bck to childhood days
rasa want to fast forward
rasa xnk duk msia wanna stay somewhere else
rasa want a newlife
missing the old times with my brothers and miss being the centre of attention
rasa everything i do or say aint right
rasa i dont deserve the good
rasa people take me for granted
i can be neurotic
i care too much what people think of me
i just don't bother
i feel like a coward
lifes just so sucky n cruel.
i feel defeated.
i need someone badly

insecurities.xhabes2 haunting me.im such a 'negative creep'

3 comments:

Teddy Picker said...

hey... what up? jgn la camni.. u have to be strong... i know you can.. life is about taking challenge and learn from it.. u cant run away from making mistake.. cmon.. i know you can do better... g luck esok!

Sue Bahrin said...

yeap,wht he said :) hope ure okey!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.