Saturday, September 29, 2007

gettin high with high


Downloaded a few songs from limewire yeaterday.One of em is james blunt's high.'High' really makes me FLOAT and really gets me HIGH listening to it especially at the chorus where he sings 'hiiiiiiigggggghhhhh' with that sweet and comforty pitch.ooouhh damn.Hes a genius;)
I know it has been released ages ago and the thought of downloading it HAS been clinging on my mind eversince but it just didnt pop out whenever i hang around limewire trying to figure out what songs to download.Soh,im really glad that it finally came back to my lil memory last night.
Also downloaded a few others of his'.Not my favourite though.Others include 'ironic' from the great alanis morissette,'Sing' by travis and 'The skin of my yellow country teeth' by Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah.A band from brooklyn.Been around for quite sometime already but i just knew this band and i have to say for this song they sound a lil like ozma at the begining and ending of the song and when i heard it for the first time i baffled for a moment.His voice.Its horrible!he sounds like a wasted drunken and dehydrated man when he sings that.I still like it though.The drum beats are simple,very basic but if its with open-and-close high hat it would make the song a lil upbeat and more awesome.Overall,love it.Them clap your hands and say yeah:

So,all these went into my lil ipod shuffle last night including the songs jayzuan gave me through the net.Well,his songs actually.hah hah;p.According to my ears,my fav among the 3 songs of his would be 'selamat tinggal'.But dangg,it just makes me laugh when the part where he sings 'maafkanlah salah laku' comes as he sorts of exaggerate his accent on the word 'laku'Hahah man u should listen to this.But overall,again,good song.sad,mellow.n Im thinking of jammin 'si dia';p.Its a fun song.Haha jayzuan tentu would be very flattered.;p
I also asked for free love's indierock darlin.Love that song.Great indie.
Oh and not to forget weezer's Buddy holly,hash pipe and perfect situation.I dont fancy buddy holly.Its too idk.Well,i just dnt fancy it.hash pipe on the other hand is a typical weezer.And i like it very much.Perfect situation,as many would have been very familiar to it,its A ok.

weezer.They still rock.
Yeap,thats about it.Bdw checked out pavillion just now.its HUGE!thats all i can say abt it.ha ha.
cheerio.

No comments: