Monday, September 24, 2007

a lie turns out to be a disaster

Well,okay,not really a disaster but..
hah,heres the story.I was too lazy to wake up for school this morning and fortunately i got my period and with that,had some reasons to lie to my mum.I told my mum that i had period cramps and so,i have to skip school.And well i did.BUT,god was angry with me and gave me cold.yes,COLD.Im having running nose and its annoying.However,im okay with it though.

I SO DNT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL and sit for another 5 sets of diagnostic papers!Im tired of exams!god.i've been having exams straight for more than a month already.I know,i know,im so not ready for spm.I know i have to change.I know,i know what i should do.But,i really need a break...terribly.please,just another day,get me well and ill start new.well,ill try.please god,i beg u...

and oh,since my band couldnt get another chick to play the guitars or bass,fye(my cousin)is our sessionist.Just for the mean time till we find a girl who can play.So,now its 3 girls and a guy.heh.very odd.oh,we're like 'the course' now.huhu.bdw,any girls here up for this?any guitarist in the house??inform me=)

song selections:

island in the sun-weezer
with or without control-sahara hotnights
promises-the cranberries

thats all for now.few simplest songs which arnt really simple to me.damn!i need to improve with my drumming!

Another good news is,a couple of days back,a guy named AM,some of my friends' friend asked me to join his band and play indie.I was excited about it but at the same time i was scared.so i chickened out with a lame reason of 'nak majukan the band i have now first'.But he sort of begged me(because there isn't any other drummers).And he convinced me by saying they are all noobies(new to bands)and that they wanna take it slow and nasz(a friend of ours who is a great drummer and not to mention,my idol)will teach me how to play..And so i sort of agreed,i guess.the vocalist will be a girl.I have to say that this might work well.but,the little problem is that,i know none of them!even Am himself.i havent even met him and i might be 'gelabah' aka nervous and not relaxed when i play the drums,which will make everything worse.I guess i have to practise ALOT and try to relax.
we'll start when we're all free.

Heres Am:



wish me luck.

No comments: