Monday, September 24, 2007

life update

Life has been great for the past few months till today.I got myself a new boyfriend,after two and the half years with the ex.I thought,i seriously wasnt gonna get any other guy once i break up with the ex because i never really liked many guys.Most guys i've known arent just my type.The miracle is that,just right before i set my words for breaking up with the ex,i met a new guy at art class.And yes,to my surprise,i like him.I like him a lot.Hes no other ordinary guy.hes prety different.And so i broke up with the ex and got together with this new guy days after.
heres a pic of the boyfriend:


woopsie,my bad;)

yeap,this is he.

done.enough with my lovelife.


EOS 350D.
why the fuck can i get this thing?Ive been wanting a dslr since last year.My mom knows how badly i want this thing.Ive even wanted to use my own money(from the bank) to get this thing.But no,she says papa will get me one IF i come off with flying colours for spm.And thats next year!AND IF i live up to their high expectations.Damn,god is really testing my patience here.Everybody else has turned into a pro in photography.I dont even have a freaking dslr.I mean pfft,i cant do much with a sony cybershot can i.ive been using but theres limits.theres noise n i cant really zoom it,and the shutter speed macam siput!curse!


sara,neb and yours truly.
The Cheer-i-Os.
I finally formed a girl band which I wanted to since i was kicked from a band with a bunch of guys last year.Ahh,no big deal though,they havent really gone up and i think will start off at the same time as us.Moving on.It actually took months for me to realize that i have a friend(well not close at that time)who could play the guitar very well.And I thought,hey why not we form a band.I approaced her and she agreed there n then.Neb,bless you.And sara,I really cant wait to hear u sing;p bless you too.We 3 amigos are all up and up for this!

neb on guitars,sara on vocals and myself on the drums.I hope i dont dissapoint them as I dnt have much drumming skills and not to mention my timing sucks.Tho,i promise myself to get as much practise as i can and hope we're good enough to start off playing at gigs and shows.Well this sunday will have our first ever jamming practise at my place.Theres a graduation dinner,for my school in october and we'll be performing,if god will give us a chance.We really need to play for this graduation as our first experience before we perform at my schools prom in december.
ahh yes,prom.
heres the link,anyone,do check it out.its for the public.If anyones free on that day,do come.dnt be shy.Its really open to public.

www.myspace.com/theprom2007.

aite.cheerio everyone.

No comments: