Friday, September 28, 2007

cash $$$

Last month was the first time i ever bought a 13 ringgit eyeliner from silkygirl(after discount).Of course,my mum was the one who was soo kind to pay for it .Well,after i did a long face that is.My usual eyeliner was a 4 buck eyeliner from chamelon.Im not a cheapskate,to tell the truth i can never keep my wallet fat.

Why?First reason.If i have money I would spent and spent and spent like theres no tomorow,bak kata perpatah,belanja tak ingat dunia.
Second.The reason why my wallet could not grow fat(with money) is simply because i dont have money!I get A BUCK a day for school,summing up to 5 bucks a week,10 bucks for two weeks and 20 bucks for a month with four weeks.Id be very lucky to get 25 bucks for a month.pffft u say,but i am not pulling anyones leg here..I really face money crisis that is very unbearable and unacceptable.With a buck a day,its jussssst enough for a bread with sliced sausages on top.Which with no comment,i do love eating that and wouldnt mind eating it everyday.And i could actually eat nasi goreng with a buck which i chose not to since it will blow me up like a balloon after a month.Anyways,ive surveyd the canteen food and anything thats below a buck is not my cuppa tea.SO,with a buck,i could eat good food but then theres aaaaaa liiitlllle problem.There wont be any savings!Im sure u'll say i could be smarter and pack food from home instead.Well,i just dnt want home food!hmm.
Im underpaid for going to school.And for this week,since i went to school only twice,i get TWO bucks which i wanted to save since its fasting month but rabaeh,our class' treasurer,came up to me and asked for two bucks for the class money.geez man.like what the ferck.;((
* * * *
about the eyeliner,i LOST it.i never lose my 4 buck eyeliner but when i was just about to use this 13 buck eyeliner for the second time,i couldnt find it!gahh.Ada toyol dengki kat rumah aku nih.!

I need to figure out how to make money from now on since i'll definitely be broke once i finish school.One way to earn money is to wait for raya.*grins*and of course,work.Or im thinking of making t shirts which everyone seems to be doing nowadays.There would be competetion but if they're nice and unique people still wont mind buying.Yeah,IF.And its all about talent here.Im good at copying stuff but not at designing.Ill still try though.desperate times,id do anything except the ones that require me to do something (and melt) under the hot sun.

And oh!i have 10 bucks in my wallet and need another 10 bucks for a new eyeliner.when is the 10 bucks coming??***in a million years.sigh.

yesterday was my aunts birthday.happy birthday!!i love you so so much.!!

just an old pic of us in pd.

Lastly,happy 3 months anniversary to me n the bf.ha ha.

No comments: