Saturday, October 20, 2007

friday night.

of bunga apis,mercuns,a beautiful night(although there were'nt stars twinkling above or a moon shining,i was happy that it didn't rain)and most importantly all the people that turned up that night who made it all happen.Many don't know each other because there were new friends of mine,old comrades,school friends and ex-school friends which we never get to meet or hang at the same time and place.But I was happy to see all of them getting along like they knew each other.now thats!unity
;D Malay,chinese and indian.Thats how Malaysians should celebrate.All the three(or more)races together.I thank all of you for coming.Oh I want to apologise to those who went back empty handed without me giving duit raya.Im terribly sorry,I was too busy having fun to remember that little thing.but no worries i will find you people(i'll try my best for ex-school mates)and give it to you.Also i want to apologise to my friends who got stung by some termites at my garden(ground bees,according to kusu,wth??;pmy bf burst out laughing when she said this which made her threw a tissue box at him.hahhah;Dhilarious).Ive already told them to be nice to you people but i guess they were to degil to even listen to me.Just accept it like love bites or more like love stings,alrite guys?hee.;DIt was an enjoyable night and the best raya i've had in years.Thats it,you people are definitely in my list for next year's raya.:D





pictures at www.picasaweb.google.com/liyanafnd

feel free to see or grab.

No comments: