Monday, October 29, 2007

My first art work to be displayed in public.

Well,i sure hope so.
My cousin Jeany,textd me yesterday saying shes doing an art auction at ANNEXE (WOWW!) this sat and sun.She asked me if theres any of my work that i would want to sell or display.I was SO thrilled.I mean ive always wanted THIS.This is it.The first step.And i dont know how she knows im an art person cause im really not close to her.anyways,god bless u so much sis jeany!But one problem though.I didnt know what to give her.All my work are just plain sketches and regular paintings on an art block.I dnt think that'll be good enough to be displayed let alone sell.So,I HAD to do something.BUT,im not sure if its good enough but i like it and im gnna give it a try.I don't mind if no one buys it.As long as its shown to the public,that'll already make me happy.;D

Introducing my (unfinished) work.


Okay,hahah,that is the only thing i could think of and capable of doing in the meantime.This is an abstract lomo with band names on it.Its about 20cm by 54 cm.Not too big or too small.Just nice i thought.The reason why i chose to do this is because I think that well,its more for youngsters actually and hopefully it COULD BE something that they would want to hang on their walls.yes,dream on.;p Its not fully completed.I have to paste them nicely on a cardboard and make a frame.yes,a wooden frame and paint it white or mustard(haven't decide).From tomorrow i have to search for wood.

The end result,i'll blog it another time once finish.Im excited but at the same time,not so sure if its ok to be displayed.
till next time.ta

2 comments:

MJ said...

cantik!

lyanafnd said...

seo expert-thank you very much.ill talk to u one day

jay-thanks.but i buat baru n display my photography stuff jgk=D
belila!hiihi.nnti nak buat free love.ehek!