Thursday, October 25, 2007

people do come back. .

My mom screamed my name just this evening when i was resting peacefully in my bedroom.I was purging badly from 3 am last night.god knows what I ate.Anyways,i managed to get my fat ass up from bed right after she called.She told me my friend Alif was here,at my house.But i didn't quite hear what she said at first.Was it Alif or Ariff and here as in my house or on the phone.So I checked with her again and she said Alif's at the gate.I stopped and stared at her for a second.You gotta be kidding me i thought.I still could not believe what i heard.Maybe she heard it wrong.Maybe it was Ariff and not Alif.Alif is an old friend of mine.My ex's close friend actually,who changed school from saujana to victoria Institution in Kl last 2 years and never got the chance to keep in touch him ever since.He was very close to my ex before.Even went to Hong Kong together with my ex's family.And not to mention,was with us on our first date.Note that our first date was also the first time we've met.So,I went out to the gate and could not belive my eyes.IT WAS HIM! A L I F.I went 'oh my god' for like a minute in front of him and shaked his hands a lil too long.I missed him!we werent close(I believe its because my ex bf never liked me talking to other guys especially his friends) but Alif,he was everyones little brother.He has this cute character which everyone loves.And i can't believe how much i miss him.He was there!at my house and in front of me!He looked the same,and still has that kiddish character.And so I invited him in but he said he cant be long,his sister was in the car.He just stopped by to invite me to his open house this saturday.How thoughtful of him.I didn't think that he'll even remember me.The one question did pop though."how are u with ridt,still ok?"So,i guess he hasnt been catching up with him either.but he leaves just opposite of ridt's crib.hmm got me thinkin there.Anyways,i told him that im no longer with ridt and back to the invitation,i said i'll try to make it.Which this time,I definitely meant that.hihi.We were still amazed of how long its been.But he had to go.

So,the boyfriend called me a lil later.How thoughtful of him too=)Or maybe he wanted to ask if i was goin to art class.ahha,yea that was it.but hey we were on the phone quite long,talking crap.I actually miss him.And Im glad that everything seems to be better now.I think I understand what type of person he is.Hes not the type who would let his feelings out to me and everything but i guess,there must be some presence of love for me or at least care in him.Its a good thing that i did not give up on him.well,'kalau ada jodoh,xkan kemana"ahahah.ok,scratch that,thats lame.So,let me encapsulate and make it into one sentence:

Of all the things my masin mouth has complained about,that is every bit of him,i still very much like him,care about him,and still believe that theres hope.

There,ive said it.hmm.How did i get to this point anyways?All I wanted to say was,when i mentioned my bf,that i asked him to come with me to Alif's this saturday.N it got me into a confession.hah.=)If theres nothing more important than going to alif's,ill be there,as long as my bf could come along because i cant go there alone.

Thank u alif,love u n miss u much,old friend.
Thnx az,ur officially on the way to become my soulmate.For once i feel like i have a significant other and am glad that its you.=)

ill stop before i get all jiwang.hiihhi.n yes i refuse to talk about other stuff rite now other than my life with the bf.;)big issue.ahaha

No comments: