Saturday, October 27, 2007

guilty.

If theres a judge,i would be behind bars already and i would gladly accept it.

reasons:
1.for not attending alif's open house yesterday
2.for not being able to go to my bf's friend's opn house today.


From reason 1:
no transport.
Basically everyone that can drive were all out yesterday and i was left home alone.I felt very very guilty for not being able to be there especially because he came my house to invite me.I text him later that evening to say how much im sorry.He said its alright and we could catch up some other time.Then a bit later a new msg from him came in,"you know my house is still open and i can pick u up there if u want"gah,he was late!! i was already on my way out to have dinner with the family.Damn i didn't know that hes house will be open till night.So yeah,xde rezeki.

From reason 2:
Lini,az's friend invited me to her open house later at 3 pm.Again,no transport.My dad is out riding and my brothers out for raya.My mum is home but she cant send me there.Its bangi and we have to look for her house.WIth my mum's terrible sense of direction,we wont make it.Or even if we will,she won't be able to make it home after she drops me off.sigh.I feel terrible because az has always been there with me when i asks him to come along.He has met almost all of my friends.I havent met any of his except for petch.Hah,i really have to make it up to him some day.

From both reasons:
I NEED MY LICENCE!

No comments: