Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Annexe rocks my socks!

im in love with annexe.Thats the best place on earth!i love the people and mostly the art there.Its awesome man.awesome!
So,i dropped by the other day just to check out the gallery.its nice ya know.lots of people.very cool.



Phew!one day,next year im gonna open my own gallery there!hahah for the sake of nuthin-to-do-after-spm.; )
Anyways!no one bought my prints:

BUT
BUT
BUT!!
This baby:

WAS SOLD FOR RM 30!
and according to jeany they were even fighting for it.whow!didnt expect that.So,sgtlah berbaloi what i did.
and..im doing this now.i mean selling my art.This abstract lomo can be ordered with band names of your choice.and of course the abstract will be different.I already have one client now.winks*and still selling for rm30.Rm 40 if its on canvas and using aqrilic.
my other art stuff for sale:

rm 30

rm 35

rm35

Ohkay.thats all for now.bdw,my prints are still available.rm 25 each.wish me luck people.!; )

No comments: