Saturday, November 10, 2007

one last time

Lord,God,Allah,

im praying for u,begging you, for one little thing for now.Please,please and please,keep my mind steady,relaxed as it can be,all the notes and everything ive learned thsts in my head to be 'queing' patiently and 'comes out' only when i need em,get back in line when i dont need em,dnt let em run around like crazy pigs in my head.it'll make things harder,giving me a headache,and'll leave me blank.You see,no one wants that.i certainly dnt want that.Ya Allah,let the ideas flow in and out smoothly.ones out make sure theres enough time for me to jod em down and not just flow in the air and blown far away by the wind.Once back in make sure they're back 'in line','queing' for their turn if ever i need em once again for another point.Ya tuhan,please let my hands be calm and not shaking.Let me write with the best writting.As clear as i could so that it will set a pleasant mood for the examinor to read.Most gracious,please let my eyes be wide open,see things clearly.Let me read every word there is in the question papers with my brains working well at the same time.Bring me memories and ideas.make them come to life while i answer every single question.Let me question myself and answering the questions right away.Let it be right.Let it be right,i beg u.Most merciful,let my heart beat as steady as it could.Bring me far away from getting a nervous break down.Im ready to use the brains u gave me.Dnt let me panic.Im worried because im certainly not worried at all right now as if im sitting for a normal test.So please,i dnt want to panic once in the hall.please!

amin.

No comments: