Wednesday, November 14, 2007

no more lyana-azzari

Well,it was mutual.BOth of us felt strange as a couple.i told in my previous entries that i was not ready to give up on him but just about a week ago,i did.i actually did gave up.And luckily he felt the same,and we talked just about a few minutes ago.so we are singletons from today onwards.My feelings?idk.I think its better this way.Because theres absolutely no north-south magnet between us.And i absolutely dnt mind being single.infact i havent been single for almost 3 years!ive been with my ex for 2 and a half years,broke up and got together with az 5 days later till today.well,3 months of nuthing with him.i mean as a couple.but friends,yea it was something.Didnt regret anything though.I am going to be single for as long as i can.Although theres someone whos been waiting for me,i dnt want to be in a realtionship right now.Unless its the guy that ive liked since i was 12.6 years.wayyy before my ex even.man,hes the only guy ive really liked.too long i have to say.never got the chance to even talk to him though.But i hope someday i will.and someday,he'll know.perhaps;/

No comments: