Saturday, November 10, 2007

spm

its this monday.12th nov 07.ready or not,time wont wait.it has come and i have to sit for it.ill be writting down everything and anything i know for the last time of my high school history.everything and every single thing that i can remember from what ive learnt all these years.Panic,is the one thing that im worried of.What makes me panic?The thought of getting the results next year,yes,and also for not being fully prepared.Why am i not fully prepared?The thought of the joy ill be getting after finishin/semi-finish the papers.Why am i so stupid?I have no idea.I dnt dare to say i dread this spm because therell only be one spm and one chance in my life.yeah,again,THIS is it.It feels like im in my subconcious state untill now.2 days before spm.What is hapenin with me?i absofuckinlutely have no idea.People,i myself wish myself the best of luck all the time.Its not possible to not think about spm at his moment.Just yesterday i was still having fun and fooling around,had a wonderful night with the family.U must be wondering,am i kidding myself.Someone even labelled me as 'hero' for still being online and not studying.Well,i thank you.But,its not that i dont study at all.i do,to be honest.Maybe just not much or enough to score a string of straight A's.I have my target but maybe just not very ambitious,well at this moment.where im actually supposed to be all out and going for it.throw all that force and effort.score straight A's.okay maybe 10 As and fail for chemistry.coz thats the only subject i cant do at all.absolutely no chemistry with chemistry.But if i studied well enough i know i could get 10As.For now,2 As down.And its all still hope.HOPE.8 As is not easy but no harm trying all my best.Gah,i dnt know what i'll get!!ahh,crap.But i promise myself not to regret anything.anything at all.so,wish me all the best or just shup up.Im not being mean,but if you're gnna say something,i know whats its gnna be so id rather not hear em over and over again.i know.have u heard of the saying 'its easier said than done'?Thats what im facing and im sure everyone faces that but my weakness is failing to break that.I shall not go on with this now.wish me luck.: )

No comments: