Thursday, November 15, 2007

keeping fingers crossed

I hope ill get to display (and sell,if anyone wud wanna buy) my art stuff at RANtAi's art event on the 16th of dec.Still waiting for the confirmation from this new friend i made(hahah,on myspace;p) who was really kind enough to offer me a space to display my artwork.By that he means joining him and his band (matematik) if they get a table.If they dont,he still will help me find a table from his friends.Well,i jus need a LIL space anyway: )

His band,matematik will be performing there on the 16th alongside couple and..and many other bands.heheh.
well since his helpful i should probably promote his band.listen to their songs at:

amp.channelv.com/matematikmusik

and their band page:

www.myspace.com/matematikmusik

hiihi.cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kena jugak berhibur sekali skala :)

Anonymous said...

hey..

thanx yaa.

i assume dat u wrote about me.

terharu nyer.

time kaseh lyana.