Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year everyone!

You know, one of the things i love being in a multiracial country is that theres so many reasons to celebrate. We, have all kinds of celebrations and its great, its awesome when you think about it. The vibe is there, the happiness and love is in the air and smilling faces everywhere. Aint that just awesome? I love seeing people happy and i love being happy. Plus more public holidays for the kids and working people. Theres just one lil problem right now. I feel the urge to celebrate, to get out there and have fun with people and of course to get ang pau but im stuck here, at home. I dont know what to do or where to go. My chinese friend is only doing an open house in a weeks time. I feel like shopping. alone. But im here in Kajang and its too far or rather i feel too far to go to Kl. Normally from Setiawangsa, my apartment, its only like 5 minutes taking the lrt. I could go there back and forth anytime. OK, I know, I've complained too much.

Anyways, my life's at its peak rigt now. If I were to rate my life i'd give 9 out of ten. Thats how great my life is right now. Why not 10? Money. Money is a big problem. I am always broke that it scares the shit out of me. I'm sometimes depressed because of this. Whoever says money can't buy happiness, screw you. Money can freaking buy happiness. There should be no debate about this. I want money . I know, i know you people are screaming 'get ur ass to work!', or the less rude people would say,'kau keje ar dowh 'or the nicer ones would say, 'u should get a job,u know '.Thank you people but I am working,ok? I have a job. I make ts and paintings and other creative stuff. Its just that these things need a lot of investment. And Ive just invest a whole lot of money. To get that money back takes a lot of time. I mean A lot. I'll try not to think about it. But no one is stopping me from going shopping once i get the money. Delay all the outings! I need to shop! Sorry friends who were kind to ask me out for a drink, i seriously have no money and although actually i do have some, they're just not meant to be spent.
The 9 out of 10 includes happy being 18, done with highschool, an awesome relationship with the family,boyfriend and friends, more days to do whatever i want ,growing and inviting business and yeah,everything just seems great. Now this is the reason for my gained pounds.I binge like nobody's business these days and ive definitely grew fatter. This is what happens when ur life rate is 9/10.I need to sweat. I seriously need to s w e a t. GIG! I need to go to a gig. I gotta tell ya thats the best workout ever! Here's one im looking forward to:

HARMACY and MUCK are playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They play good shows im not kidding.But,15 bucks.dayemmm.now its 50-50. Do you see what I mean? Happiness is taken away just like that because of 'kecek elek' (no cash).

Happy cny again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

15 ringgit pon berkira? igt ni gig zaman 90-an ke nak 5 ringgit je?