Saturday, February 9, 2008

Of fats and fats and FATS

life rate= 5/10

Alrite,i got few people coming up to me and ASKed me how i grew so fat. You should see their faces. They look disapointed as if its them whos grown fat. Yes,DISAPOINTED. I am not kidding, they even gave me this disbelieve look and sort of 'omg,you're A pig now!' look. Well, thanx guys and semi-congratulations,you brought down my life rate and if you succeed further, you'll probably bring down my weight too;D. Just let me tell you about myself first. I am....like a life version of a balloon. I inflate and deflate. Thats it. Enough said rite? I inflate AND deflate.I feel like a sumo wrestler now. I am going to exercise and diet at the same time. Kill me if you see me eating 'high calory foods' , Im giving you the permission to do so.Its just that guys, I inflate when i'am happy. Have you ever felt being happy, at all? Theres no borders, no bounderies. You'll do whatever you want and often subconciously. This is what happens. You binge and never felt any more beautiful. Well, until someone comes up to you and destroy your happiness by saying you're a fatty now. Don't get me wrong people, I thank you for telling me off. I aint want to grow fat. Its the thought of how to lose weight that brought me down and not what you people have said. Am i twisting you're minds? No,the last sentence was the real one. Scratch the top.;D

Jgn risau,aku exercise skang.ok?
Dont worry,ill exercise from now on.ok?
Damn, look how concerned you people are. How can i not love you guys!;p huggies! ( hug me now while im still very flashy;p )
take care kids.

2 comments:

Ari. said...

owh come on. you looked gorgeous yesterday.
ada my friend ckp u hot then... i ketuk kepala dia. haha.
i think people nyer mata makin kena zoom lens so they see you nampak cam besar and dekat. :I

lyanafnd said...

ahahha thanx az but i mmg dah gemok n tambah gemok.hahah.damn expression dorg tu yg xtahan tu.hahha.siot;p