Wednesday, February 13, 2008

so much for my obsession

Well i just cant stop painting. I want it back. The passion thing. I mean i have it but its currently not coming out.aggghhh benci! I've tried sitting and getting ideas but its either nothing or crap. I was so down last night that i couldnt sleep ,had a big headache and sheded some tears. Yes..its this big of a disapointment to me. The bf told me i shouldnt paint when im like this. It should be when im ok and happy and all ready to paint with a big smile. I cant smile..I just hope it comes back..and happy valentines syg.Wish you're here= ((

Here's something i painted last night.but it lacks passion..I don't really 'feel' this painting.


acrylic on canvas size of 8x8 in.
Im putting it on sale.
tribute to nirvana gig at skizo studio,cheras.
1st march 08 at 1 pm onwards.

getting people to appreciate my art is as hard as getting people to appreciate me.
Im waiting for someone with experience/an art critic to come up to me,shake my hand and tell me ive done a great work.A great work.Out of my bunch of paintings,i'll still be on top of the world if only ONE of them got recognition.its tough..and everything seems cruel= ( I'll accept all the rejections..although its of a million..

No comments: