Thursday, February 7, 2008

Kusut serabai kepala otak

Im very very kusut(insecure + big headache) right now. Just when i tot my life rate was at 9/10 it went down to 6/10 in just 5 hours. Sheesh. Ive been sitting here on my bed for hours figuring this thing out(some problem im not telling in here) and it fired me with a huge headache. I should learn how to handle problems better. I need to buy a self-help book. I am serious. But first I need to calm down, stop being anxious and start solving this stupid problem.

1. write down all the problems im facing on a piece of paper
2. Go to the bathroom and wash my face
3. Make a hot tea
4. Write down what i think i need to do in order to solve the problems

And I really should change my sleeping time. Its all wrong timing lately. I need new daily schedule. I should sleep at midnite and wake up at 6 am.Wow, I know. I'll turn into a perfectionist by year 2010. Geoff Thompson (an author ) had put a great impact on me. Im a neaty now and everythings practically in order. My room is no longer a mess, my books are arranged nicely at their racks and i tidy up my bed after I wake up. I couldn't help it but praise myself on this. I have no idea how i could actually keep up with keeping everything neat when before this i even had a rat died in my bedroom beneath my dirty clothes on the floor. I think it got lost in my room, couldn't pass through the mountain (pile of my dirty clothes), got fed up and died. Im not sure if it was suicide or suffocation. Poor rat.

Off.

2 comments:

Ari. said...

If you have huge headache just give me a call. I'll help you get to at least 8/10 la. :]
But if you have a problem just tell me. I wanna help. :I

And ur writing really reminds me of Di's. :D

lyanafnd said...

thanx az..but i think i need to figure it out by myself.

ahah,really?shes crazy.;p