Thursday, February 28, 2008

Two a.m

randomness+boredom+insomnia

what songs keep you singing
what do they mean to you.
what you want
is what you do to me.

What thoughts keep you thinking
what makes us who we are.
what you think of me
is what I am to you.

sing for me
think of me
what we do
is what brings us to where we are.


As you can see,ive lost half of my mind.
results were not out yesterday as rumoured.rumours roumours.stop spreading them.Ive waited anticipatedly and with anxiety and curiosity.The eagerness to know my grades just burned out!
Friends,where are you??my hot babes.I miss you bitches.

Kushwin,i know your busy but ive also heard ur out clubbing pretty often.woooooman,you better get your licence done,take me out and i'll sleep wherever you're sleeping after.

Kong lee lian,i know your busy and taylor's your second home now but you have to take a break and hang with me,again.

Jane,i know your currently as free as i am,but where the hell are you??

Shal,i heard you're in sunway now and that is all.

raja,repeat what i say on shal.

aneesha,ive heard you came back from plkn recently but do you realize that we have not talked to each other eversince school ended?im textin you tomorrow!

chris,I have not a clue if you're dead or alive.

maureen,sweetie i miss you.

everyones scattered too far from each other.i want a reunion!!!!!

No comments: