Sunday, February 17, 2008

today im a champion

......because i had the guts to invite these to boys in,who crashed my home earlier today knowing that my parents would just appear at the doorstep anytime. Anyways,it wasn't that great actually as im feeling very feverish today.But still,all in all it was great hanging out with these two.my bf and his friend coppola.
some pics:

coppola's reall good at taking blur pictures im telling you; )ehehe

pelajar-pelajar drop-out sekolah menengah kebangsaan cicak kobain.

...and coppola just wears anything he founds at my house.first was the cowboy hat.then this

He also started to get high with my boyfriend,"mari kau,mari kau agagagagagagaga"

agggerrrrrrmuaahhh.dapat pon.awwwwwhhhh yearrghh

ahahaha!so that some some sneakpeak of just now.
till next time lah;)

No comments: