Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'M FRESH!

Hey earthlings!Ive started fresh,finally!Please boys and girls,take a seat,relax your shoulders and shake off that curiosity .Ive finally made my decision after a few weeks of being seriously disturbed by my sinking business and the whole hole in my wallet thing. Allow me to represent to you:



S.K.I.P ART is my new art label.Im on my own now.I've got to tell you that i feel pretty darn good about this.Im slowly trying to develop my art into my interest as well as other's.What i've learned so far is,it has to work both ways.Agreement between myself and the public(what majority would want).What i do is basically anything that im capable to do with art which includes paintings,photography,drawings,scribbled arts on anything thats possible and what i've mentioned earlier,t-shirts which i do them handmade and printed.I also do custom t-shirts but custom shirts(only handmade) is still on the hang because i've ran out of money to buy the super duper expensive fabric dyes and pens.Meanwhile,some of my shirts and bags,yes bags*new* are at the printing shop now.I should be able to pick them up and sell by march.so stay tuned here=)

Here's one of my handmade shirts.(ladies')My first s.k.i.p art design.Its up for sale and its rm35.

ladies come on,buy one!
For orders or if you're not clear about s.k.i.p art,please do contact me via myspace which you can just click my link at my side bar.
Please,please tell your friends and everybody about s.k.i.p art.spread it please.= )
Thank you people.!
support me,our local bands and brands.Msia boleh!=p

2 comments:

Sue Bahrin said...

ure so creative!! gaaaahhhh :p

lyanafnd said...

oooh im trying sue.hehe thanx for checkin out my blog.=)