Saturday, February 2, 2008

Special day over. Many Thanks:

Thank you everyone for wishing me for my birthday.You people are the sweetest ever!It was a great 18th birtday i have to say.Felt awesome.Thanx mama n papa for bringing the big family together at cozy house at Great Eastern Mall, Ampang.Also for the delicious chocolate cake.Thanx Fairuz,my brother who wished me the first and at midnight sharp.Not only that, u even gave me two lovely picture frames.I love it. Abg Hafiz, though you couldn't get me the body shop lotion i wanted, u still gave me fifty bucks which was damn awesome of you.hehe. Aunty Yah, for the jean-type bag which i plan to use it for class.My other aunts and cousins who added to that fifty bucks, thank you also. To kak emi and abang Nizar, you guys have bought a present that i love so much. A photo album full of cats; p. You know how much I love cats but i cant help it that Im still a lil sad about the tragic and traumatizin death of my cat remang who was not only a cat but was actually my soulmate. Anyways, i don't plan to blog about her. Its too sad. Nufail,my 'twin' , thank you for the t shirt. Syg kamu. Iqin, fairuz's girlfriend who was very kind to give me a cheerful coloured card which made me all excited just by looking at it,thank you; D. It was a simple yet great birthday.

Whats more exciting is abg Nizar and Kak emi ordered two paintings sizes of an A3. Type of painting like i wanted selling at annexe. And Jim Flora's (an artist) style. Ive never done this type of painting but i did not say no.I will not say no. I will never say no. So, yes I am going to do it. No matter what. A cousin of mine also ordered a tshirt from me which is great. Adam, a friend i knew from myspace also ordered a shirt which i have to design for him. So hey, Im still in business ;D Then few hours ago I spent quite long being on the net just to find people who are doing art works or organizing events. I really need to broaden my 'horizon'. I need to spread my art. I really need to improve. So, i added a few just now and i found a new organizing team,bebas who was actually introduced by nufail. They're like rantai (another organizing team) but is newer and much more easier to approach compared to rantai who doesnt really reply my inquiries or wtv. So, thats alright and thankfully i found bebas. The better news is that they're still looking for a photographer to be in their team. So, without hesitant i offered myself. Showed them my work and they will consider it. They'll inform me if im in or not, soon.This is bebas:


check them out at www.myspace.com/bebasmusical

Back to last friday,I went to my apartment in ampang which is a concrete jungle which i dont really like staying in because im a nature freak. So, a home surrounded by buildings really gives me a headache. Everytime i go there i'll be homesick. I'll miss my whole-life-home here in Kajang where i have trees all around and a garden like a golfcourse with full of much fresher air. Anyways i went there in the morning and sat for 15 minutes,read the newspaper (yes,i read the newspaper;p) and was bored shitless later. So I went out to klcc on my own by the lrt which the station is only across the road from the apartment. Didnt feel like walking alone at klcc, unless i had the cash i wont mind shopping. alone . Since my pocket was empty, I textd shahrin (my boyfriend) to come hang out. Thankfully, he was free and came few minutes later. Well, Wangsa Maju isnt that far, so yeah. We walked around klcc up and down, round and round till we decided we could not do that anymore. So Shahrin had a great idea.We went in the Petronas Gallery to see some art.He finally knows what type of person I am; ). The amazing thing about this gallery is, it's free. F R E E. and i just got to know that! nampak sgt org tak appreciate art. And although its free, you dont see people in there! Anyways,i enjoyed it so much.

Thats it folks.goodnite.

No comments: